Published on: February 20, 2019
Debbie Pike spent over 30 years in the franchise industry, holding titles from consultant to CMO for a major food brand. Eventually, she decided to start a family-owned business partnership by investing in a restaurant franchise available in her community. So, what attracted Debbie to Tropical Smoothie Cafe?
A better-for-you product in the booming fast-casual industry and the operational efficiencies offered to multi-unit Franchise Owners.
The franchise also boasts:
- Average net revenues of $982,486* for the top 50% of Franchise Owners.
- 8 consecutive years positive same-store sales totaling more than 53%.
- A loyal customer base at 830+ Cafes coast-to-coast, with 486 Cafes opened in the last 5 years.
- Ranked in Forbes America’s Best Franchises to Buy 2018 List, #18 on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 2020 List, #17 on Franchise Times’ Fast & Serious 2019 List, and more.
With multiple locations opened and more in development, Debbie says:
“The mission to inspire a healthier lifestyle, and to encourage that through our products and our environment, was right on with what we were looking for in terms of investment. It makes us feel good every day, coming to work, recruiting our team members, and talking to our guests.”
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A MARKET.
If you’re like Debbie and have a play-to-win attitude and a passion for bringing a healthier food franchise to your community, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- $125,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $350,000.
- The ability to invest between $198,500 and $543,500.
Learn more about the opportunities. Complete our form below.